- me talking about men twice my age: but he's my bby
in 3 short years kids who were born in 2000 will be 15 and that is the most horrifying thing ive realized in a long long time
1. Make sure you get enough sleep. A recent study by the U.S. Mental Health Association and the Better Sleep Council identified a relationship between positive moods and sleeping between 6 and 8 hours a night. Regular bedtimes were also important.
2. Keep your bedroom as dark as possible as this stimulates production of melatonin. (Low melatonin levels are linked with depression.)
3. Make sure you have a diet that supports brain health. For example, the following nutrients have been shown to promote more stable moods: B-complex vitamins, vitamin E, calcium, magnesium, zinc and fatty acids. Also, rapid changes in blood sugar can also precipitate changes in mood, so watch your consumption of refined sugar products, and make sure you eat lots of complex carbohydrates.
4. Try some natural remedies. Chamomile, lemon balm or valerian root tea are recommended for helping with anxiety. St. John’s wort is said to soothe the mind and relieve irritability. In terms of homeopathic remedies, lycopodium is believed to help with anger, and feelings of agitation; tarentula hispanica is used for mania; and chaste berry, red raspberry, black cohosh and sarsaparilla may help with female hormonal mood swings.
5. Include some regular exercise in your daily schedules. This releases endorphins, the feel good hormones. It also helps with insomnia.
6. Try and identify coping mechanisms that can ward off or soothe fluctuations in mood. Also, keeping a journal of negative triggers can help you interrupt a pattern early on, and work on strategies for coping with these triggers.
Ikr ;—; cryyy
One of them started out “you’re one of my favorite bloggers” and I got so excited..only to be disappointed in the end
- RP partner: (writes fantastic starter with intricate dialog and plot settings)
- Me: I have to go I'm too stupid to talk to you
Most of the messages I’ve received were..spam.
moment of silence for the women who are competing in the olympics while on their period
Wow I’m coming back home on the 5th. That was the fastest summer break I did absolutely nothing I just fucked around. Oh and Otakon on Saturday.
- kaidan: shepard...why are you just standing th-
- shepard: kaidan pls let's just savor the moment
- kaidan: you're kind of creeping me o-
- shepard: shhhh let me cherish you
- kaidan: but-
- shepard: and your face
- kaidan: no seriou-
- shepard: and your ass
- kaidan: wait what
- shepard: what
Lmfao I feel so lost heeeelp B(